Contents of Operations and Organization
In April, 2012, Center for International Exchange was started with reorganization of International Center of Utsunomiya University established in 2002, and the current organization was started in April, 2017. Operations of the Center are to provide Japanese language education and to give guidance and advice for international students. Moreover the Center mediates exchanges between local communities and international students.
The Center is composed of variety of staff which are led by a director and two responsible teachers and supported by cooperating teachers from the faculties.Additionally, International Student and Exchange Division takes the Center's affairs, and the Center and the Division cooperate with each other and support international students.
Yokota Shinso Center Summary (Professor of Agriculture)
Deputy Director / Professor / Associate Professor
Yumoto Hiroyuki International Exchange Promotion
Aiko Iizuka promoting international exchange
Education and Student Affairs Department－International Student and Exchange Division
Education and Student Affairs Department－International Student and Exchange Division established in April, 2010, is in charge of two kinds of duties about "International Students" and "International Relations" which had been undertaken by different divisions.
Main operations of International Student and Exchange Division are about;
- ・ Agreements of Exchange between universities
- ・ Academic Exchange
- ・ Student Exchange and Study Abroad
- ・ Salary and Scholarship of International Students
- ・ Tutor of International Students
- ・ The Certifications of International Students
- ・ Liaison and Coordination about acceptance of Foreign Researchers
- ・ The other operations about International Students and International Relations