We have received the scholarship announcement for 2024 from the KDDI Scholarship Foundation. (Please note that it will not be paid in 2023.)
Those interested in applying for the scholarship, read the application guidelines carefully and follow the procedures mentioned below (1) and (2).
The deadline for the completion of the application procedure is Tuesday, July 18 by 5:00 p.m.
(1) Please fill in the necessary information using the link below (Questionnaire for KDDI 2024.)
(2) Mail all the necessary documents to the Office of International Exchange by Tuesday, July 18, 5:00 p.m.
Email ID: email@example.com
Subject: 2024 KDDI Scholarship application (your student ID number and name)
Documents to be mailed:
③ Recommendation letter from your academic supervisor (word) *Please make sure to get it written by your supervisor before the deadline.
④ Copy of your residence card (both sides)
– Those who are Nationals of the eligible countries. (Please refer to page 5 of the application guideline for more details.)
– Those who are below the age 35 as of April 1, 2024.
– Those who are enrolled in Master’s or Doctoral course at Utsunomiya University at the time of start of the grant or during the time of the grant is also eligible to apply.
– Those who are scheduled to be in the third year of the Doctoral course at the time of the start of the program, will need to obtain a degree.
(Please make sure to mention the expected period of your obtaining the degree in the recommendation letter from your supervisor.)
– Those who are residing in Japan at the time of applying and continue to stay in Japan during the period of the grant.
– Those who are engaged in Research on Information Communication or related matters in the field of either Law, Politics, Economics, Society, Culture, and Technology.